(to change something)
Facts abour consumer reviews:
- 70% of Americans now say they look at product reviews before making a purchase.
- 75% of the reviews posted on review websites are positive.
- 70% of all reviews shared to Facebook spur further interaction through Comments or Likes.
- A highly-rated product will increase the likelihood of purchase for 55% of consumers.
- 68% of consumers trust “people like me” first for product advice.
- 78% of consumers ages 18-24 have a social media profile in the US.
- 70% of consumers use their mobile to comparison shop.
- 65% use their phones to read customer reviews of products.
- 65% of all word of mouth conversations are mostly positive.
Leading business are now using social media to support and enhance the online buying and selling of products and services. Customers trust opinions and recommendations from friends and buyers who share their interests.
Lawi helps to connect your legal prarctice with clients’ social networks, for success you can measure at every stage of the sales cycle.
Customer Reviews create three times more reviews than competing solutions. This results in 10 to 50% more organic traffic to your product pages. Our content creation and moderation solutions use research-proven processes, product-specific templates and structured reviews that turn more browsers into buyers.
Increase clients’ confidence
Increase clients’ confidence with the most valuable social content to power meaningful social programs.
Increase organic traffic 30%
Increase organic traffic 30% with fresh information from qualified buyers, through our pages—where search engines can see it, and clients can find it.
Increase sales up to 10%
Help clients make better decisions, quickly. Lawi structured reviews present the information that matters most to clients, summarized in easy-to-ingest formats.